CITY OF GROVES
WORK SESSION OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER GROVES CITY HALL
April 21, 2011 5:30 p.m.
A G E N D A
1. Discuss presentation of proclamations recognizing National Crime Victims’ Rights Week and Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.
2. Discuss setting a date for a CODES (Council on Dangerous/Empty Structures) hearing for the following locations: 5240 Monroe, 6160 Dave, 6276 Dave, 2645 Graves, and 6360 Howe.
3. Discuss approval of an ordinance suspending the effective date for ninety (90) days in connection with the Statement of Intent filing of Texas Gas Service Company on March 31, 2011.
4. Discuss approval of an ordinance amending the City of Groves Code of Ordinances Chapter 17, Oil and Gas Wells by increasing the distance from a residence or commercial building where a well may be drilled from three hundred (300) feet to one thousand (1,000) feet.
CITY OF GROVES
- PNGSL opens registration to Port Arthur players
- Groves store robbed twice in one week
- Groves Police calls, Dec. 5 through Dec. 11
- Suspected boat battery thief arrested in Groves
- Dozens of vehicles burglarized in Groves
- Shoppers delight in Christmas Tree Trail to Groves
- Port Neches-Groves High School 'A-B' honor roll
- Port Neches-Groves High School 'A' honor roll
Video: Indians take the field
The Port Neches-Groves Indians football enters the field following the drum line at the 2012 homecoming game against the Ozen Panthers.
- Groves Council agenda for Nov. 5
- More Groves Headlines