CITY OF GROVES
City Council Chamber
Groves City Hall
5:30 p.m. November 5
I. Call meeting to order -prayer.
II. Roll Call.
III. Welcome and recognize guests and news media.
IV. Approve the minutes of the October 2012 City Council Meeting and the October 22,2012 Council on Dangerous/Empty Structures Hearing.
V. Reports/Citizen Comments:
a. Consider approval of a from the Texas Department of transportation to temporarily close 25th frontage road for approximately one month (April 2013) to a TXDOT repair project.
b. Consider approval of an application for hotel/motel tax funds for the Port Neches-Groves ISD. Booster Club Varsity Golf Tournament.
c. Consider approval of a temporary permit application for Double E Industrial.
VII. City Attorney:
a. Consider approval of a resolution approving the Certified Jurisdiction Summary of the tax roll for the tax 2012.
VIII. City Manager:
CITY OF GROVES
- PNGSL opens registration to Port Arthur players
- Groves store robbed twice in one week
- Groves Police calls, Dec. 5 through Dec. 11
- Suspected boat battery thief arrested in Groves
- Dozens of vehicles burglarized in Groves
- Shoppers delight in Christmas Tree Trail to Groves
- Port Neches-Groves High School 'A-B' honor roll
- Port Neches-Groves High School 'A' honor roll
Video: Indians take the field
The Port Neches-Groves Indians football enters the field following the drum line at the 2012 homecoming game against the Ozen Panthers.
- Groves Council agenda for Nov. 5
- More Groves Headlines