Port Arthur Police responded to the following calls from July 5 through July 10
Thursday, July 5
• A Ford F250 left the roadway in the 500 block of South Levee Road and was left in the water.
• A 2012 Ford F250 truck was stolen from the 500 block of South Levee Road and later recovered.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Joe Louis Apartments, 1300 Joe Louis.
• A Beyoncè handbag was stolen from a vehicle in the 1500 block of Stilwell Boulevard.
• The theft of four Magna pots, wholesale value $250.25, was reported at Walmart, 8585 Memorial Blvd.
• Theft was reported at Figueroa’s Towing, 6018 Gulfway Drive.
• Assault by threat/family violence was reported at Lakeview Palms Apartments, 5200 Gulfway Drive.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported at the Volcano Club, 3919 Gulfway Drive.
• Criminal mischief was reported at Esquire’s Barber Shop, 1601 Houston Ave.
• Telephone harassment was reported at Southern Home Healthcare, 3501 Turtle Creek Drive.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle accident in the 6200 block of Hazel Avenue.
• A 60-inch Sony Bravia flat screen TV, Sony Blu-Ray, XBox 360 Kinect, Sony X60 zoom camcorder, iPod 64GB, Sylvania flat screen TV with DVD and TV mount, Nintendo Wii, XBox 360, Nintendo DS, Dell Latitude laptop, Compaq laptop, Nikon two digital cameras, miscellaneous electrician’s tools and miscellaneous jewelry were stolen from a residence at Villa Main Apartments, 901 Main Ave., between June 17 and July 5.
• A diamond ring was stolen from a vehicle in the 2000 block of Williams Avenue.
• John’s Seafood, 2200 Bluebonnet Blvd., was burglarized and a cash register containing less than $100 was stolen.
• A Pioneer car stereo was stolen from a vehicle at Louis Manor Apartments, 1300 Joe Louis Ave.
Friday, July 6
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 4200 block of FM 365.
• A vehicle was burglarized in the 3600 block of Gates Boulevard.
• The rear window of a vehicle was broken during he burglary of a vehicle in the 2000 block of Las Palmas.
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 2900 block of 25th Street.
• An air nail gun inside an orange case, valued at $266, was stolen from Lowe’s, 8383 U.S. 69.
• A Cricket cell phone and $100 cash were stolen from a home in the 3900 block of Fifth Street.
• A person was arrested for criminal trespass at Lamar State College Seahawk Building, 1048 Lakeshore Drive.
• A person was arrested for assault/family violence in the 2600 block of 64th Street. The suspect was also charged with resisting transport/assault on a public servant after reportedly kicking at officers and assaulting an officer.
• A home in the 2500 block of Glenwood was burglarized.
• Criminal trespass was reported in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Carver Terrace Apartments, 1106 Dewalt Avenue.
• A wallet was reportedly stolen from a vehicle while parked at RJ’s Car Wash, 2648 Ninth Ave.
Saturday, July 7
• Assault/theft were reported at M&M Superette, 2800 Memorial Blvd.
• Driving while intoxicated was reported in the 3300 block of Seventh Street.
• A home in the 1300 block of Sabine Avenue was burglarized.
• Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon was reported in the 1600 block of 10th Street.
• Aggravated assault/family violence was reported in the 3100 block of Eighth Street.
• State jail felony criminal mischief was reported at the former Brisket Room building, 1101 Jefferson Drive.
• A vehicle was burglarized and a firearm was stolen.
Sunday, July 8
• Assault/family violence was reported at Prince Hall Apartments, 901 W. 13th St.
• A vehicle was burglarized in the 3900 block of Shadowbend Lane.
• Criminal trespass/criminal mischief was reported in the 2300 block of Thomas Boulevard.
• Aggravated assault was reported in the 400 block of Beaumont Avenue.
• A wallet with identification cards and $1,000 was stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Delaware Drive.
Monday, July 9
• A bag containing an XBox 360 with controllers and battery card and a video game were stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of West 13th Street.
• Burglary of a building/metal theft was reported at Durham’s meat market, 636 Giilham Circle.
• A person was arrested for evading arrest/detention in the 5100 bloc of 10th Street. The suspect was transported to the Minnie Rogers Juvenile Facility.
• Jewelry was stolen from a residence at Valley View Apartments, 5801 Twin City Hwy.
• A 42-inch TV was stolen from Best Western hotel, 7440 Memorial Blvd.
• A 32-inch TV, DVD/VCR combo and three king sized comforter sets were stolen from a home in the 4800 block of 13th Street.
• Assault was reported at The Shire Apartments, 4000 FM 365.
• A TV and a Playstation 3 game system were stolen from a home in the 2100 block of Green Avenue.
• Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/family violence was reported in the 800 block of West 13th Street.
Tuesday, July 10
• A person was arrested for criminal trespass at Speedy’s Stop, 600 W. Gulfway Drive.
• A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, crack cocaine, in the 1700 block of Rosedale.
• A theft was reported at the YMCA, 6760 Ninth Ave.
• A 26-inch Roadmaster mountain bike was stolen from a home in the 3500 block of 29th Street.
• A 47-inch flat screen TV, 37-inch flat screen TV, Dell laptop, a safe containing a Ruger .380 caliber automatic pistol, miscellaneous papers, box of checks and a gold ring with diamonds were stolen from a home in the 400 block of West 14th Street.
• While investigating a disturbance in the 3000 block of Thomas Boulevard, an officer located a Glock .45 caliber gun and six small bags of marijuana under a vehicle. The items were placed into evidence to be fingerprinted.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3800 block of Gulfway Drive.
SOURCE: Port Arthur Police Department offense reports
For more great stories and community coverage subscribe to the Port Arthur News.
Click here for the E-Edition
Click here for the print edition
For help with subscriptions, e-mail us at email@example.com